2 - 16 March March 2020
Cova Del Moraig | Cueva Del Agua | CT-12 | Cueva del Lago | Surgencia de Zarzalones | Alviela | Almonda | Pozo Azul | Fuentenavina
- Alicante - Cartagena - Malaga - Portugal - Madrid
- Airport of arriving - Alicante (ALC)
- Airport of departing - Madrid (MAD)
- Cova del Moraig - unique freshwater source with an entrance through the sea. Temperature during all the year vary from + 18 ° to + 20 °, the maximum depth - 58 meters
- Сueva del Agua - “The water cave" is a real diamond in the ranking of dive sites for cave diving. The perfect base for carrying out cave training and diving programs an any level of complexity all year round. The temperature of the water inside the cave is constant and is + 30 ° degrees during all the year, maximum depth does not exceed 15 meters.
- СТ-12 - scenic Sea cave, the temperature varies during the year from + 26 ° to + 17 °, the maximum depth of 28 meters
- Cueva del Lago - scenic Sea cave, the temperature varies during the year from + 26 ° to + 17 °, the maximum depth of 28 meters
- Surgencia de Zarzalones - One of the four deepest caves of Spain, the temperature of the water in the cave constantly around + 13 °, at the actual moment explored 1300 meters of the cave, the maximum depth is about 64 meters.
- Alviela - one of the most beautiful and deep caves in Portugal. After 100 meters distance from the entrance depth is already about 30 meters, the main galleries are located at a depth between 40 and 50 meters. The maximum reached depth is 130 meters. The water temperature is about + 11 °
- Almonda - source, the maximum length of the main gallery 270 meters at a maximum depth of 21 meter. This cave is characterized by a large number of side tunnels, jumpes and intersections. The water temperature is about + 11°
- Pozo Azul - the legendary Spanish source, officially bearing the name of "Everest" since 2008, as the longest underwater cave of the planet. Water temperature about + 11 °
- Fuentenavina - source located in the province of Guadalajara Spain, the maximum length of the main gallery 710 meters at a maximum depth of 47 meters. The water temperature is constantly around + 11 °
The topography of the caves is available by the following links:
- A unique opportunity to get acquainted with all the main caves of the Iberian peninsula, and to see the best caves of Spain and Portugal.
- Photos and reports from previous cave diving programs are available in the album Caves of southern Spain
- Cave diving in Spain and Portugal